There are lots of things to consider when purchasing the top 10 best automatic pool cover pumps in 2017. It is important to get a pump that is going to move enough water at the right rate. The best pumps are going to be energy efficient. Ideally, it should be possible to leave them unattended when necessary. The best pumps should also be easy enough for people to clean. They should do their jobs well without a lot of additional input or problems.
Table of Contents
- 1. WAYNE WAPC250 1/4 HP Automatic ON/OFF Water Removal Pool Cover Pump
- 2. WAYNE WAPC250 1/4 HP Automatic ON/OFF Water Removal Pool Cover Pump
- 3. Little Giant PCP550 Pool Cover Pump
- 4. Blue Wave Dredger Jr. 350 GPH Above Ground Pool Winter Cover Pump – Auto On/Off
- 5. Little Giant 5-APCP Automatic Pool Cover Pump
- 6. WAYNE WAPC250G Automatic ON/OFF Water Removal Pool Cover Pump With GFCI Protected Plug
- 7. Dirt Defender 1250 GPH In-Ground Pool Winter Cover Pump w/ Base – Auto On/Off
- 8. Simer 2115 1/4 HP Electronic Pool Cover/Utility Pump
- 9. Blue Wave Dredger 1250 GPH In Ground Winter Cover Pump w/ Base – Auto On/Off
- 10. AquaPro Swimming Pool Cover Pump – 1/3HP
1. WAYNE WAPC250 1/4 HP Automatic ON/OFF Water Removal Pool Cover Pump
This pump is very energy efficient and doesn’t use oil. It is also capable of generating a very high flow of water. It is also possible to plug in this pump and to leave it unattended without any safety concerns.
2. WAYNE WAPC250 1/4 HP Automatic ON/OFF Water Removal Pool Cover Pump
Few pool cover pumps are going to be as versatile as this one. Its built in handle and integrated flow switch will make all the difference in terms of its overall function. Thanks to the removal intake screen, it is that much easier for people to clean and maintain this product.
3. Little Giant PCP550 Pool Cover Pump
It is possible to pump five hundred and fifty gallons per hour using this poor cover pump. It has a removable intake screen, so it’s easy to keep in proper working order. The 25-foot cord makes it easier and safer for people to use.
4. Blue Wave Dredger Jr. 350 GPH Above Ground Pool Winter Cover Pump – Auto On/Off
This product is equipped with a 25-foot power cord. It’s capable of pumping around three hundred and fifty gallons of water an hour. Once the water is gone, this product shuts off on its own, which makes it much easier to use in general.
5. Little Giant 5-APCP Automatic Pool Cover Pump
It’s very easy to use this product with a basic garden hose, which is going to make its operation that much more efficient and effective. Pool covers that have been accumulating snow and rain are going to be safe with a product like this.
6. WAYNE WAPC250G Automatic ON/OFF Water Removal Pool Cover Pump With GFCI Protected Plug
At zero feet, it is possible for this product to pump three thousand gallons per hour, making it one of the most powerful of all of the pool cover pumps that people are going to find anywhere. The motor is very energy efficient and manages to produce a solid water flow.
7. Dirt Defender 1250 GPH In-Ground Pool Winter Cover Pump w/ Base – Auto On/Off
This product is significantly less likely to clog than many of the others on the market today. The on and off switch for the product should work well for everyone. It’s also possible to completely submerge this product entirely.
8. Simer 2115 1/4 HP Electronic Pool Cover/Utility Pump
Few pumps are as easy to use as this one. This is also one of the most durable pumps that people are going to find anywhere. It cycles every few minutes, so successfully removing the water is going to be fairly easy for everyone.
9. Blue Wave Dredger 1250 GPH In Ground Winter Cover Pump w/ Base – Auto On/Off
It is possible to remove around twelve hundred and fifty gallons per hour using a device like this one. It’s a clog resistant product that can be entirely submerged when the time calls for it.
10. AquaPro Swimming Pool Cover Pump – 1/3HP
This product has one of the sturdiest bases that anyone is going to find, which will make its operation more successful in general. It is possible to remove around eighteen hundred gallons an hour with this product.
There are plenty of great automatic pool cover pumps on the market today. People are going to be able to find pumps that will remove so much water so quickly that they’ll barely know what’s going on and what’s happening. It will be possible to leave some of these pumps unattended. Many of them are genuinely very easy and fun to use.